The successful implementation of a modern LIMS requires a team effort and the availability and proper and effective use of the right resources at the right times. For every project, this involves bringing to bear a unique mix of customer and supplier resources or services. Blaze Systems offers the services that will ensure an effective implementation:
- Installation – planning and execution to ensure a proper and effective installation of the LIMS within the customer IT infrastructure and support system.
- Project Management and Technical Oversight – planning, coordination and oversight to ensure the proper administration and execution of the implementation project.
- Training – configuration, report definition, systems support and user training, tailored to the specific needs, resources, tasks and goal of the project.
- Configuration Assistance – assistance in developing an overall configuration approach and in carrying out the configuration process as needed to ensure optimum performance and lowest life-cycle costs of the system.
- Data Migration – transforming and loading legacy configuration or history data.
- Validation – developing and executing validation plans and scripts to provide complete IQ,OQ,PQ validation.
- Instrument Integration – analyzing instrument infrastructure, designing an instrument integration system, installing and configuring BlazeLIMS, and other tasks associated with providing a complete and working instrument integration system.
- Customization – where customization is justified to provide added value and a more effective system, provides complete software development life cycle execution to deliver customizations the meet customer needs.
- Continuous Improvement – where LIMS enhancements are needed to capitalize on a new business opportunity, assist the customer in developing an executing a plan for improvement, whether it involves simply upgrading to a new release of BlazeLIMS, or a mini-project to provide enhanced functionality.