BlazeLIMS not only performs the core LIMS software functions of sample and results management in a superior fashion with countless time saving features, the laboratory information management system software furnishes the same kind of comprehensive automation to every element of laboratory operation. The program’s key features are described here. A detailed specification sheet is also available.
Sample Management Application Features
- Simple single or multi-sample manual or automatic login from schedules or other systems (ERP, order entry, etc.) using flexible templates and other time-saving strategies
- Easy-to-use LIMS screen suitable for non-lab users
- Numerous highly configurable sample identification fields provide ease of the application use and reduced training needs for LIMS software users
- Barcode labels for positive identification
- Workflow automation features such as autologging, bar coding, auto-approval options, grouping activities and data by process area, etc. to optimize productivity and reduce errors.
ELN, Prep & Method Execution with LIMS Software Download
- Numerous tools to manage backlog and testing more efficiently, reduce dead time, never lose samples, track response time metrics, respond to complaints, etc.
- Enforcing suitability, managing, certifying, & tracking of reagents, standards, equipment, personnel, environment, documents, holding times
- ELN for all prep and analytical steps, including calculations, instructions, notes, dilutions, signatures
- Specialized program features such as stability, content uniformity, dissolution.
Results Management Program
- Configurable multiple levels of approval with electronic signature and forced comments for sensitive industries/products.
- Highly flexible and configurable method/testing/calculation capability to support highly varied sample type/testing mixes.
- Instrument integration via BlazeLink to streamline throughput and labor and reduce errors.
- Comprehensive versioned specification management for control and specification limits and for specifications at the sample type, customer, or testing request/project levels.
- Instant visual and notification feedback of violations
- Automated statistical control for both unknowns and laboratory QC using Shewart, Western Electric, Westgard, Cusum.
Enterprise Integration with a Laboratory Information Management System
- Front-end integration with sample submission systems for automated sampling, testing and specification management.
- Back-end integration with results delivery systems for automated publishing and minimum delays.
- Comprehensive, open and flexible COA facility that is fully configurable to the product and customer level including layout, content, units, significant digits, etc.
- Software streamlines delivery of event notification and results to end users via e-mail, fax, etc.
LIMS Regulatory Compliance
- GxP features
- Security via validated login
- Electronic signature
- Audit Trail for total traceability
- 21CFR Part 11 compliance
- Validation support
- Our LIMS Software has configurable web-based dashboards for delivery of real-time laboratory analytics to enterprise and programmatic laboratory decision-makers.
- Streamlined delivery of data to desktop application productivity tools (Excel, Word, Project, etc.) for enhanced analysis and faster response to process problems.
- Versioned control of SOP documents, specifications, analytical documents, maintenance procedures, etc. for standards compliance (GLP, ISO, etc.).
- Structured and ad-hoc query