BlazeLIMS For Large Labs / Enterprises
BlazeLIMS is ideally suited for the large laboratory or enterprise where a reliable, responsive, comprehensive and cost effective solution is required. Labs of every size share most general LIMS requirements. In addition, BlazeLIMS meets the many requirements of particular importance to larger labs.
Availability / Reliability
- Superior concurrency/shareability with no lock-ups
- Data / database design insures long term performance as database record counts (samples, tests, results) grow to millions and even billions
- Outstanding track record of continuous up-time and no failures
- Support is fast, personal and always available
- Inactivity timeouts and monitors to control concurrent user counts for lower costs.
- Rich set of trace/diagnostic tools to quickly troubleshoot and resolve problems on-line.
Size and Distribution
- Highly scaleable via thin client architecture (10-100 concurrent users is typical)
- Reliably distributable across global networks while supported on single server
- Security features assure management and control of large distributed user base
- All data maintained on server for support / backup
- Supports database replication for multi-site decision support (data warehouse) and leveraged configuration, with local transaction processing for performance.
- Superior functional integration within the LIMS and features to integrate with other enterprise applications
- Configurable interfaces to SAP, other ERP, Orders/Invoices, Instruments, Document Management, MES (Manufacturing Execution), MMS (Maintenance Management), SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) and more.
- One-vendor source for integration solutions
COTS Feature Set - No Customization
- Rich set of COTS features typically required by larger laboratories.
- No customization insures low risk, low lifetime costs.
- Powerful configuration of terms, screens, etc. for ease of operation and training of a large number of users.
Installed Base of Fortune 100 Enterprises
- BlazeLIMS has gained the trust of many large enterprises where it is a necessary and integral part of business success, and provides a competitive edge as a better integrated, more deeply functional quality system, routinely delivering quality improvements.