BlazeLIMS for Food and Beverage Industries
The biggest challenges faced by food and beverage laboratories is to comply with FDA regulations while ensuring the centralization and real-time access of data within the safe handling of consumables in the processing environment. The lack of industry specific technology poses obstacles in overcoming these challenges meaning LIMS for food and beverage brands is critical to reputation, operations, and productivity. Gone are the days of manual pen-and-paper methods to track outgoing, incoming and internal operational data due to the fact that legislators, business partners and regulators are putting pressure on food and beverage brands to demonstrate data traceability, accountability and 24/7 up-to-date data access. Security is another pain point that food and beverage brands look for in a robust LIMS solution; the demand for a secure data environment weighs heavily on the industry with top concerns looming such as centralization, the cost of change and optimization in the food processing arena.
The Current Landscape of Food and Beverage LIMS
The rapid acceleration of the food and beverage processing industry has been climbing over the past 10 years, and this, coupled with advancements in technology have led to data managers recognizing the various economic opportunities in using advanced LIMS solutions within the food and beverage industry. Blaze Systems has worked alongside leaders in the food and beverage industry to develop laboratory information management system (LIMS) software with the capabilities and functionality aligned to meet the needs that revolve around enhancing food safety, quality, and to enable supply chain information in a way that makes it available, in real-time, to transfer over into lab data thus minimizing manual efforts, operational efficiency, and informing the right pockets to improve decision-making processes at all points of the chain.
Blaze Systems has comprehensive experience in serving food and beverage manufacturers at a global level through cutting-edge LIMS solutions that deliver user-friendly, cost-effective high-quality options to the food and beverage industry in which so many components are moving within a HACCP compliant environment.
Blaze Systems Offering Food and Beverage LIMS in an FDA Regulated Domain
All US-based food and beverage laboratories are predicated on their status as an FDA regulatory domain. Regulatory compliance (GLP, GMP, 21CFR pa 11, etc.), full traceability, validation status, tracking, and precise sample identification must be held, alongside reproducibility, controlled methodology, tamper proof data, documented and insured corrective actions–sensitive areas that can be fortified with LIMS solutions designed to improve performance in the food and beverage industry across all sectors.
Blaze LIMS provides all the features necessary to improve performance in the food and beverage industries through a set of these important/applicable features:
- Full features for 21CFR Part 11 compliant installation and operation.
- Complete traceability of all operations (sampling, prep, analysis, review, approve, dispose) with complete audit trail, tie to reagents and instruments including scales, pipettes, analyzers, personnel, etc.
- Complete metrology for all instrumentation integrated with results review/approval/status.
- Full GMP/GLP tracking and enforcement.
- Validation scripts and assistance.
- Integrated, versioned document management for prep and analytical methods, sampling, instrument maintenance, SOP’s, MSDS, captured documents, final reports, etc.
- Corrective action tracking.
- Personnel training and certification tracking and enforcement.
- Comprehensive COC.
- Comprehensive, controlled and flexible production of COA’s to include supporting quality data where desired.
- Patient/subject/clinical trials management.
- Integrated stability study management.
- Manual or fully automated control charting including Westgard rules with feedback and notification.
- Full-featured laboratory QC batching with templates.
- Complete instrument interfacing to traditional and clinical analyzers.
- Manufacturing recipe and batch management including make, fill, package, store, ship with complete traceability to raw material and intermediate usage, inventory, etc.
Blaze Systems strives to exceed the expectations that food and beverage laboratories place on LIMS software providers; labs that seek to streamline operations, scale up to meet high seasonal demands, and enable productivity and compliance while hitting every quarterly goal. Through careful research, valuable partnerships and flawless engineering we have created the best LIMS systems with critical additional features tailored specifically to meet the needs in the food and beverage industry. Labs no longer need to be concerned with the uncertainties of broad customization or higher costs. Blaze LIMS solutions has the ideal platform sought by food and beverage labs from around the globe.