Achieving Business Benefit
"Making It Work" demands that business benefits are achieved. Blaze Systems assures the success of every BlazeLIMS installation by:
- Up front definition of key business benefits and what BlazeLIMS will do to provide them, all in the context of the unique business environment into which each LIMS is installed. This is critical because as Yogi Berra said, "You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Providing products and services that insure lowest total cost of ownership:
- Low pricing, best-fit licensing, auto disconnect, incremental investment as appropriate.
- Automated, pre-configured, self-contained, self validating installation.
- Best fit applied training, ease of use, fine-tuned to specific lab, augmented by hotline.
- Configuration efficiencies from proven data model (data maps to real world), spreadsheet tools, ease of use features, data migration available.
- Comprehensive COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) functionality - customization is rare.
- Superior support, responsive hotline, minimal DBA (database administrator) required, built-in diagnostics, entire application supported from server (no desktop maintenance).
- Providing products and services that insure the highest lifetime benefits:
- Comprehensive COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) functionality - available when needed to achieve benefits.
- Timely, open information delivery to end users, enhancing enterprise performance.
- One vendor, low cost instrument interfacing solution.
- Enterprise integration capability and tools to insure optimal total system.
- Open system with hotline support to provide continuous improvement and support business effectiveness improvement. An enabler rather than a barrier to change.
- BlazeLIMS is dynamic and continually being improved according to customer feedback.
- Making each BlazeLIMS installation and lifecycle support task a partnership that is flexible, responsive, personal and involved.