BlazeLIMS Enterprise Plus
BlazeLIMS EnterprisePlus is a flexible, full-featured, scalable LIMS suitable for a wide variety of laboratories. BlazeLIMS EnterprisePlus combines an easily configured core providing a broad range of enterprise features with superior front-end integration to instruments and back-end integration to information delivery and analysis tools. BlazeLIMS EnterprisePlus contains a comprehensive job/work request management system and laboratory QC batching. All of this is implemented in an n-tier client server architecture and delivered using Blaze Systems’ proven LIMS project methodology, ensuring an effective, reliable and predictable enterprise solution at an affordable cost.
BlazeLIMS EnterprisePlus provides a broad range of capabilities required by your laboratory to meet customer and regulatory demands:
- Full sample lifecycle tracking, chain of custody, backlog, etc. with configurable workflow
Automation from sample scheduling through final reports.
- Comprehensive laboratory resource scheduling and management, user training and experience certification
- Instrument and calibration management
- Bar coding
- Document management from SOPs to instrument files
- Comprehensive reporting at all levels (results, quality and performance, COA’s, configuration, etc.) using industry standard Crystal Reports, Excel and Word.
- Flexible event-driven, on-demand and scheduled reports delivered via Internet/intranet, file export or email
- Canned and ad hoc reports and graphics
- Seamless integration with Best-In-Class desktop productivity tools (Crystal Reports, NWA Quality Analyst, Microsoft Office)
- Complete data auditing and 21 CFR Part 11 features
- Multiple security levels and authorizations
- Complete QC batching with full support for spikes, duplicates, controls, surrogates, calibration curves, QC summaries
- Job/Work Request management including specifications, workflow, sample logging and tracking, etc.
- Lot Release / Skip Lot functionality
- Uploader, Autologger and Runsheet functions
- Support for Oracle or SQL Server