Document/Content Management is critical to the successful execution of LIMS and LIMS related functions in many laboratories. BlazeLIMS provides this capability at two levels:
- Document management as a standard feature of BlazeLIMS EnterprisePlus or BlazeLIMS SE
- Content management via integration with LabCore
BlazeLIMS Document Management provides the following:
- Documents may be any file type.
- Versioned document management at the prep method, analytical method, sample type, instrument maintenance, inventory material, aliquot/test, work request, and other levels.
- Server document archive.
- Document capture and display.
- Reference via pointer to web page or existing document library.
- Versioned binding to sample, etc. for reproducible history of method in force when analyzed.
- Documents stored as blobs in database or in folder structures.
BlazeLIMS Content Management is provided via integration with LabCore for more sophisticated storage, management and content search capabilities.